Following the nomadic traditions of my ancestors, Honeyheart healing offers nomadic healing sessions where I bring my services to communities outside of where I live. Check below for updates on offerings near you and/or your loved ones.
Honeyheart healing is visiting the beautiful unceded traditional territories of the Coast Salish, specifically Lkwungen and W̱SÁNEĆ people (aka Victoria, BC) and offering sessions Sunday Aug 19 and Monday Aug 20/2018.
Ancestral Energy Healing and Reiki with the option of Shiatsu Bodywork (for more details about these services check here)
In the spirit of solidarity on Sunday Aug 19 some Ancestral Energy Healing and Reiki offerings are by-donation for low-income Indigenous and Black people (scroll below to Spirit of Solidarity Sessions for details and customized online booking link)
Where: Fairfield, Victoria BC
Booking & Nomadic Rates*:
Ancestral Energy Healing and Reiki
½ hour $40 – 50 – book here
1 hour $60 – 80 – book here
Ancestral Energy Healing and Reiki with Shiatsu Bodywork – UPDATE (11:30AM Aug 19) These limited sessions have been all booked – please contact me via here if you would like to be on my wait-list and notified of any cancellations
1 hour $80 – 100
1.5 hour $120 – 140
2 hours $160 – 200
*Rates have been adjusted to reflect local rates, space rental, taxes, and nomadic medicine work.
Will be updated as more info becomes available (for further details about how I work to make my offerings accessible see here)
– Scent free space except the building’s restroom has some unused scented soap (I can provide unfragranced soap)
– Regarding dog allergies, a dog often spends time in the building but she won’t be here during honeyheart healing sessions
– Regretfully this space is not wheelchair accessible. There are 28 stairs in total from the sidewalk to the building entrance to the upstairs treatment room
– ASL interpretation is not provided however folks are welcome to bring ASL interpreters with them – let me know so I set up the space for an additional person.
– For electromagnetic sensitive folks there is wifi in the building that I am not able to turn off. I am able to turn off my devices if given advance notice.
Spirit of Solidarity Sessions
In the spirit of solidarity with Indigenous and Black communities here in unceded Coast Salish territories Ancestral Energy Healing and Reiki sessions on Sunday Aug 19 are for Native and Black low-income folks and are by-donation/pay-what-you-can. This is an offer free from policing your shade, your blood quantum, your ancestry, and how you spend your money.
Book Here for these Solidarity Reiki and ancestral energy healing sessions.